facebook

kappa alpha order discussion

by:    

Kappa Alpha Order fraternity chapter comments at University of Mississippi - Ole Miss

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I had been arguing with my close friend on this issue for quite a while, base on your ideas prove that I am right, let me show him your webpage then I am sure it must make him buy me a drink, lol, thanks.

- Kris

By: autoversicherung ver
#2by:    

The good houses get 1's from the want to be's.

By: friend
#3by:    

When I went through rush. I wanted to be in the fraternity that got the most girls. Well I talked to a freind from high school, he was a KA. I went to a party with them I was impressed by the way they stood up when a ladie walked into the room. I knew that if it ment that much to them it was important. I went agianist my freinds and joined KA instead of Sigma Chi or Beta theta Pi like everyone else from my high school. I believe in the south and always have, ever since I understood what it ment. I am not a redneck. You will always see me face the south when I hear "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I wish I was in the land of cotton." I will still do that even after college. If any one still says that me are racsits then take a drive south of the dixie line and you will understand how I can the love the south so much. The south will always be my first love. My chapter of kappa alpha order is most well respected chapters on the campus. We have been on campus the longest and we are the best!

By: Tops
#4by:    

you truly are a fa g

By: wow
#5by:    

When I went through rush. I wanted to be in the fraternity that got the most girls. Well I talked to a freind from high school, he was a KA. I went to a party with them I was impressed by the way they stood up when a ladie walked into the room. I knew that if it ment that much to them it was important. I went agianist my freinds and joined KA instead of Sigma Chi or Beta theta Pi like everyone else from my high school. I believe in the south and always have, ever since I understood what it ment. I am not a redneck. You will always see me face the south when I hear "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I wish I was in the land of cotton." I will still do that even after college. If any one still says that me are racsits then take a drive south of the dixie line and you will understand how I can the love the south so much. The south will always be my first love. My chapter of kappa alpha order is most well respected chapters on the campus. We have been on campus the longest and we are the best!

By: BS
#6by:    

you are no better than anyone...because you went greek. You're all for bigotry, just with half the junk. That system is for the south, by the south, of the south. Think about it -- the height of your adolescent intellect...and you still think anyone who's not white and rich is a freak. You don't? Then what did you go greek for? Tons of intelligent and tolerant people all around you just waiting to open your mind wherever you're from. You went greek just like these kids. And they only have the reputation of bigotry. At your school they say "yeah, anyone's welcome, just as long as you abandon who you are". That's a form of racism that cuts ALL people. At least racism only targets specific minorities.

By: Belel
#7by:    

They are HOT

By: Pop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.