facebook

southern royalty

by:    

Chi Omega (The Queens of the South)
Zeta Tau Alpha (we don't have them, but we should get them)
Kappa Delta
Phi Mu
Delta Zeta ( wish we had them here)
Delta Delta Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi (Good at most Southern Schools)
Alpha Delta Pi

Posted By: @JC I
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

yep this is really true.

By: yep
#12by:    

I think Tri Delts are the Queens of the South, and I’m not a Tri Delt. I hate to admit it, but it’s true.

By: Reb
#13by:    

Phi Mu is not that string throughout the whole South and is not really anything outside the South. The only reason they’re good is because it was founded in GA.

By: Ok
by: Truly   

They need to get a grip on their stoners.

By: Truly
#14by:    

Why does this dumb ass thread keep popping up? Yall are making greek life too much of a fictional fantasy. Letters do not change you

By: Why?
by: ?   

letters can and do change people all the time

By: ?
#15by:    

It keeps popping up because we keep bumping it up. Your board has gotten too slow and is impacting our revenue stream, whereas a few years ago you were one of our star performers. So we bump the threads that we think will promote activity.

It's just business.

By: GreekRank
#16by:    

if ur gonna leave out kappa. kappas great at ole miss. top at all texas schools. top at Georgia. top at Bama. top at LSU. even at schools like Virginia and W&L it is top. kappa rules the south. enough said. ur obviously from Mississippi or ur not from the south.

By: kkg
by: Kappa not strong at Fl   

Kappa not strong at any FL school and falling at UGA. They have no Ga Tech or Ga state chapter. Alpha Delta Pi and Phi Mu are strongest at UGA and always have been. Kappa is above Chi o at UGA.

By: Kappa not strong at Fl
#17by:    

and btw chi o. i love yall and yall are great. but there is not a single school in the country where chi o is #1. chi o is never bad. always a great choice. but never top. end of story.

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Honestly   

Honestly, they are pretty bad in the states of Florida and Georgia, so do not say "everywhere".

By: Honestly
by:    

In Florida they are not very strong but they do have some great chapters in Ga like UGA

By:
by: cho not strong at UGA    

Chi O not strong at UGA but perhaps better at one off directional schools but still not number 1 in Ga. PHI Mu and Alpha Delta Pi were all founded in Ga and are stronger. Chi O does not even have a Ga Tech chapter or Ga state.

By: cho not strong at UGA
#18by:    

This is a mf old lady post no doubt

By: cringey
by: me   

I'm yung and hung

By: me
by: me cool   

I'm not an old lady

By: me cool
#19by:    

Ugh, it's the ChiO moms again, now for the daily post with ChiO as top and "Queens".

By: Here.we.go.again.
#20by:    

take aoii off the list and add kappa.

By: almost

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.