facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at University of Mississippi - Ole Miss

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: adp   

Who decides who is good or bad? They are small but all know each other which is a good thing. The girls in this sorortiy act like real sisiters.

By: adp
#2  by: klm   

Did something happen to the Thetas at ole miss? why are they so much smaller?

By: klm
#3  by: longhorn love   

Theta's rule nationally
1st sorority
1st at yale
2nd largest endowment
Theta love from the lone star state!! xo
kites of kisses

By: longhorn love
#4  by: TigerGal   

Ole Miss rush is the most brutal in the SEC except for maybe LSU. Mississippi Thetas are doing right fine no matter what the insecure haters might say.

By: TigerGal
#5  by: get facts straight   

not the first sorority, Pi Phi founded in 1867, ADPi before that, and Kappa the same year as Theta

By: get facts straight
by: ThetaLoveOct 19, 2012 2:19:14 AM

False. Those groups were indeed in existence, but they were either literary societies or social clubs, not Greek organizations, and therefore not sororities. Kappa Alpha Theta is nationally recognized as the first Greek-letter fraternity for women.

By: ThetaLove
#6  by: snooki   

rush at lsu??? yeah right. the major leagues are at Ole Miss

By: snooki
#7  by: Re get fact straight   

Yes ADPi was founded in 1851 but as the Adelphean Society, took name Alpha Delta Phi in 1904 changed to current name in 1913. Phi Mu (who you didn't even mention) founded 1852 as Philomathean Society also didn't take Greek name till 1900s. Pi Phi founded 1967 as I.C. Sorosis. Again didn't take Greek name till later. Theta, founded January 1870 was first women's group with Greek name. Kappa wasn't founded till October. Get YOUR facts straight. K thanks bye.

By: Re get fact straight
#8  by: im from lsu   

and will admit that ole miss has a way harder rush than us...to the "tigergal" below...

By: im from lsu
#9  by: Proud Theta   

The ladies of Kappa Alpha Theta are very excited about recruitment this fall!! We are going to have an amazing "in house" experience during recruitment week, and we are going to recruit an amazing new pledge class!! I absolutely love my sisters, and I know all you people commenting and ranking would love them to if you got the chance to know them like I do! The greek system should not be a competition; It should be a greek community. We need to act like neighbors and support each other and each other's philanthropies. I sincerely hope all the other houses on campus know that the Theta ladies are here to support you and your philanthropies. See you in the fall. Theta Love <3

By: Proud Theta
#10  by: Congratulations   

Ole Miss Thetas on an outstanding recruitment this year!! So proud of you!

By: Congratulations

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.