Page 3 of 6
#21by:    

it makes them better than DG

By: @not a joke
#22by:    

lol!! so funny!

By: @if
#23by:    

You are so right ! I am looking at all rankings and the DG is the only one who seems like Dg's are the one's commenting. So sad!

By: @jokes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#24by:    

DG and now Phi Mu. They are the "trollers". Certain things give them away, but they won't have the sense not to give themselves up. Nasty little mean females.

By: @@jokes
#25by:    

Seriously? Maybe Phi Mu, but DG is ranked 7th and has less ranks than DDD, Kappa, Pi Phi, and Phi Mu. The girls I know in DG are sweethearts and not "nasty little mean females." I think your comments prove you are!

By: @@@jokes
#26by:    

relative if mine loves to bash others sororities. She has given everyone in the family a bad opinion of DG.

By: The DG
#27by:    

DG got 224 pledges yesterday at University of Alabama. Go DG !!!

By: ruthie
#28by:    

Bigger does NOT mean better... DG is just more selective. Anyone can get people to pledge.... What you want are good quality girls. You need to leard QUALITY not QUANTITY

By: 4 real
#29by:    

Do you mean the chapter here or at Bama? The one here is pretty selective with their girls but also gets quota too. If you mean at Bama, they did not get that many pledges for one class. They pledged 224 girls to start their CHARTER class since this is their first year back on campus. Girls from every classification pledged, not just freshman.

By: @4 real
#30by:    

It has nothing to do with people not liking Dg,everyone likes all the sororities but (fact) Dg did not have the numbers this year!

By: hey fact

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.