facebook

alpha phi

by: New sorority

Alpha Phi will be colonizing here next year. Give them just a couple of years and they will be top. They are the strongest sorority nationally, and at almost every school the Alpha Phi chapter is a top house. They are like the Sigma Chis of sororities, strongest nationally and usually at each school too. Watch out KD, Chi O, and Tri Delt! Alpha Phi will be coming in hot, there's no doubt about it.

Posted By: New sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ummm   

Why the heck would you come on this website and antagonize current houses? Just make you look like you know nothing about the ole miss Greek life!

Ole miss would never have invited an inferior house to colonize on campus. As an active on campus, our pledge classes have gotten too big and unmanageable! We welcome alpha phi! We do not worry about where they will land in the so called tier rankings! We are just glad to have them!

By: Ummm
#2  by: Lolz    

First answerer is right. Theta and Alpha Pi are not great at southern schools. It would take alpha phi years to surpass bottom tier houses.

By: Lolz
by: mary jeanFeb 18, 2015 1:24:05 PM

Alpha Phi is not good at southern schools, never has been.
Also it is not that great nationally but its an ok house. Nothing wrong with it.

By: mary jean
#3  by: Alpha phi   

Will just be another kappa in 15 years. Just pretty girls with low involvement and a partying problem. They'll never surpass ddd, xo, kd or dg

By: Alpha phi
#4  by: HA!   

Alpha Phi is not as good nationally as Tri Delt, Chi O, DG, Phi Mu, AOPi, and ADPi!!! Hahaha!! This girl must be joking!!!
Alpha Phi will not surpass the top houses. I'm not in a top tier sorority but honestly those houses will stay on top until their pledge classes get a lot worse or they get kicked off campus. They'll never get past AOPi or Pi Phi or even Theta

By: HA!
by: UmFeb 15, 2015 4:48:03 PM

YOU ARE INSANSE. Literally everywhere you go, if a school as an alpha Phi chapter, then it is most likely top. I have never heard of a "bad" alpha phi chapter, just like I have never heard of a "bad" Sigma Chi chapter.

By: Um
by: ^Feb 15, 2015 5:34:34 PM

Adpi and Phi Mu are TERRIBLE nationally. AOPI isn't that great either.

By: ^
by: ^^Feb 15, 2015 9:58:32 PM

The girl who posted this is right. I know a lot of schools where Alpha Phi is a joke. Every school that I have seen has great chapters for ADPi, AOPi, and Phi Mu.

By: ^^
by: @UmSep 3, 2020 1:46:39 PM

Lol @ poster named Um.
Go check out Sigma Chi and Alpha Phi at LSU. Alpha Phi is bottom middle at best and Sigma Chi is is not even close to middle.

By: @Um
#5  by: Lol!!   

Strongest nationally???? That's rich!! XD That doesn't matter here!! Alpha Phi is going to be bottom when they get here. No one starts out on top. Look at ADPi!! Their PC was considered a great start for their first time, but did they even compare to the other houses? Not really, which is to be expected! Alpha Phi is not going to surpass the bottom houses for years!! Theta has been here a while and they're still trying to improve.

By: Lol!!
#6  by: um   

this might be the most pathetic, attention seeking and classless post. typical alpha phi. I know plenty of schools where I have friends who say alpha phis are the rejects of the greek system there. It might be good in the north, which is irrelevant considering that greek life is irrelevant in the north. But really, best of luck even coming close to the powerhouses of DDD, KD, and XO

By: um
by: Power HousesFeb 16, 2015 12:31:08 PM

Totally agree with you! But hell, Pi Phi and AOPi and Theta will be power houses compared to Alpha Phi!

By: Power Houses
#7  by: plz stop   

Chi O and Tri Delt are top houses here, and guess what, they were also the first sororities on campus. Theta and Adpi are the two newest and they're bottom. There are too many chapters here that have already established their place in the tiers, Alpha Phi can't change that. They're coming in at the bottom of the line and they'll stay there. Adpi pushed Theta up a notch, and Alpha Phi will do the same to Adpi. Until more sororities come to campus they're going to be bad.

By: plz stop
#8  by: Newbies   

The top houses didn't become top over night. The new houses start on the bottom and probably stay that way until there are new chapters coming in, houses being kicked off campus, or if they have amazing PCs for maybe 10 years straight. Alpha Phi doesn't have a rep yet and they'll start out with the girls who didn't fit in with the other houses and bitter upper class girls who got dropped from rush.

By: Newbies
#9  by: shocked   

That's the first time I've ever heard anyone refer to alpha phi as strong house nationally. Like mentioned above, they are ok. Good at best, but definitely not a nationally strong house. Tri Delta, Kappa, XO, Theta, and Pi Phi are top 5 or so nationally and they range through every tier on this campus. The level of disrespect and amount of drama APhi is already bringing to this campus is just sad.

By: shocked
#10  by: not quite aphi...   

APhi is not one of the strongest nationally...at all.

In the south, they have new chapters that are bottom tier

They have strong mid tier chapters on west coast and some top tier chapters in arizona, midwest - that are known for being the top partying house. They focus on looks and social scene.

By: not quite aphi...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.