facebook

darby fallon

by: Jw

Why is Darby Fallon no longer a KD?

Posted By: Jw
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: U of M Alumni   

You obviously are a bit of a hypocrite if you’re calling me out on Instagram when you obviously have one yourself. I know this girl or knew her and no she is not a nice person. She lost all of her friends in Kappa Delta for goodness sake because she was the definition of a snob. Speaking of Instagram,
her profile only displays a split second shot behind a smart phone. What goes on in the 99% of her life when she’s not behind a camera from knowing (have known) her personally must not be pretty. I knew her current husband before they started dating just a simple guy really. They argued a lot. But why would you want to stop dating a girl when you keep getting the benefits of pre-paid trips to Nantucket? what I am saying is she uses her page for all of the wrong things. Her parents are bigwigs in Atlanta with a lot of family money. So she automatically flashes her $900 Gucci heels, giant diamond ring, and Rolex. Plus I don’t understand how she has a taste for retirement home dresses but that’s not the point . Metaphorically she would crack her boyfriend now husband with a whip. There were allegations of him cheating on her while they were dating and I wouldn’t be surprised if a divorce occurs in a few years because he has had enough. Her Instagram is so staged it is unbelievable. Her son is going to grow up only believing that money is the important thing in life. Yes I am a former sorority sister of hers I have a husband and two daughters and we have a wonderful life but we like to keep our lives private. The more you have to prove about yourself the more unstable your life really is behind the camera. Psychology 101.

By: U of M Alumni
by: Hey Has Beens...Mar 15, 2021 11:27:46 PM

It’s been 6 years... no one is reading your paragraphs...no one cares....this drama, like your college life is old news. You need to seek counseling.

By: Hey Has Beens...
by: Bless your heartMar 16, 2021 1:31:08 AM

You need help, lots of professional help - I'm serious. Seek the assistance of a mental health professional asap.

By: Bless your heart
#12  by: Tellin The Story   

Hey someone asked I tell. It’s fun. KD is honestly dead in the water. Sororities are dumb anyway I ended up dropping out as well. I can say that was probably the only smart move on Darby’s part. The fact that there is a website specifically about sororities and fraternities in general and the rankings. Well it’s merely quite pathetic. And with all of this “cancel culture” going on one good thing might come out of it and Greek life will be abolished as a whole. I came to the epiphany that anyone who stays in a sorority or fraternity and is actually proud of it is the one who perhaps needs counseling bouncing back to you. They are a stupid worthless bunch of cults where insecure girls who don’t know how to make friends end up paying for them. That is all.

By: Tellin The Story
by: LolMar 15, 2021 11:45:04 PM

KD is for sure dead in the water. This thread just proving to pnms how miserable they treat each other and how pathetic their lives are after graduation.

By: Lol
by: Dream onMar 16, 2021 5:38:09 PM

KD is not dead in the water. They've survived plenty of scandals, so the crazy ramblings of a psycho sister isn't going to affect them. You'll just have to keep bashing them and fantasize that you're actually accomplishing something.

By: Dream on
#13  by: Bump   

Bumping bc this is hilariously KD to a tee

By: Bump
#14  by: OmG   

It finally makes sense!!!! These are the crazy KDs that comment “accurate” every day on that old “consistent ranks” post.

By: OmG
#15  by: pr   

This is so dumb

By: pr
#16  by: Darbyfan   

Where can I find her nudies?

By: Darbyfan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.