facebook

the true southern royalty is:

by: true

The true southern royalty is:
Chi Omega
Zeta Tau Alpha (we don't have them, but we should get them)
Kappa Delta
Phi Mu
Delta Zeta ( wish we had them here)
Delta Delta Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi (Good at most Southern Schools and I believe will pick up here)

Posted By: true
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: sorry   

Pi phi is not strong in the sec they are good at arkansas and uga and they are mid tier everywhere else. Theta is just awful at every sec school except kentucky uga and Florida and texas but not texas a&m or tech anymore

By: sorry
by: Not soSep 8, 2014 10:40:55 PM

^^sorry Um, about Theta... They are top at Vanderbilt and Missouri also. The chapter is good at Auburn as well. So Tulane isn't SEC, but Theta is very good there. Theta is absolutely still very strong and tops in Texas! Please just be positive towards everyone. You can love your chapter without saying negative things about others. Pan love to strengthen the entire Ole Miss Greek system!

By: Not so
by: @Not soNov 27, 2015 11:36:32 AM

Theta is actually the worst sorority at Auburn

By: @Not so
by: NoNov 27, 2015 3:26:40 PM

Kappa is the worst sorority at auburn

By: No
by: .Mar 26, 2019 11:31:35 PM

kappa and theta are both mid tier at auburn, dg, dz, and tri sig are the worst

By: .
#12  by: hmm   

If I think about it this rings true but each campus differs individually

By: hmm
#13  by: JUST SAYING   

"True Southern Royalty" from all schools

ADPI, KD, DDD, CHI O, ZTA, & PHI MU.

By: JUST SAYING
by: ^Nov 15, 2015 1:34:55 AM

I agree but you should throw in DZ and AOPi

By: ^
by: andNov 15, 2015 1:35:36 AM

maybe pi phi

By: and
by: JwNov 15, 2015 9:06:15 AM

Where is AOPi top? I've never ever heard of a top AOPi?

By: Jw
by: ^Nov 18, 2015 9:54:52 AM

GA, FL, AL

by: Phi Mu is non factorNov 23, 2015 11:27:03 PM

Phi Mu doesn't exist in Texas so it's a non/factor, not even in consideration. ADPi really struggles in Texas, Arkansas, no chapter at LSU, and is good in half the south.

By: Phi Mu is non factor
by: vDec 12, 2015 8:22:00 PM

ADPi is recolonizing at LSU next year. They left in the 80's.

By: v
by: ughOct 8, 2016 1:58:18 AM

can we stop kidding ourselves with the notion that DZ is anywhere near the sororities listed here

By: ugh
#14  by: INCORRECT   

This is not correct unless you consider the south - alabama, mississippi, georgia.

By: INCORRECT
by: uhJul 20, 2015 4:13:35 PM

Zeta, DZ, and AOPi aren't strong in MS at all....Idk about AL or GA, but this list isn't talking about MS unless the only sororities listed are DDD, XO, KD, and Phi Mu.

By: uh
by: hahah whatNov 23, 2015 10:26:24 AM

the south is not just alabama, mississippi, and georgia. what about tennessee, louisiana, the carolinas, arkansas?

By: hahah what
by: UmNov 23, 2015 11:50:28 AM

AOPi is strong in TN, that I know

By: Um
#15  by: ?   

What is an OP

By: ?
by: .Jul 23, 2015 10:03:29 AM

it means "original poster". so someone who started a thread might comment back later with the name "OP" so that people know it's the original poster who started the thread.

By: .
by: ^Nov 17, 2015 8:08:15 PM

or it could be OPP

#16  by: Hmm   

I'm not so sure about Aopi and dz but Adpi should probably be added as they have very strong chapters in TN, FL, GA, SC, AU.

By: Hmm
#17  by: Well   

Until there are equal numbers of black pledges and white pledges, this southern royalty is a thing of the past. We all know a new south is here and y'all should have a quota system in your pledge classes.

By: Well
by: UmOct 5, 2016 6:16:31 PM

You can't call for "equal numbers of black pledges and white pledges" when the black population is under 20% nationally.
I wouldn't want to see quotas in any social organization either. That defeats the purpose. But, it would be nice to see more brown faces in all of the houses. I think we are seeing more people of color each year, and that's great. I just wouldn't want to see different standards for black rushees and white rushees. Again, that would defeat the purpose of having a social organization to begin with.

By: Um
#18  by: Yep   

This sounds reasonable!! There are not equal representation of blacks or Hispanics in Greek life here! A quota system for each sounds good. You'd have more minority participation.

By: Yep
#19  by: true southern royalty   

XO
KD
KKG
DDD

they are the debutantes and have the most top tier at the top southern schools

By: true southern royalty
by: Lol noNov 29, 2015 11:03:03 AM

Remove KKG they are top at like two smaller schools

By: Lol no
by: bamaOct 8, 2016 2:00:57 AM

kappa is really good at alabama

By: bama
#20  by: True southern royalty    

Is CHI OMEGA, KD TRI DELTA. They are strong solid sorority throughout the south. Kappa is great at some private schools and arkansas and texas but not throughout the south. Aopi no one considers as a predominantly southern sorority. Dz is non existent or bottom teir at alot of schools still.

By: True southern royalty
by: ^Dec 3, 2015 8:20:19 PM

ChiOmega, Kappa Delta and Zeta Tau Alpha are the queens of the south.

by: ActuallyDec 9, 2015 11:54:41 PM

Kappa is top tier at Virginia, Georgia, Clemson, Wake Forest, Duke, Georgia, Vanderbilt, Alabama, Tulane, Missouri, Texas,Texas A&M, SMU, Willism & Mary, Richmond, Washington & Lee, Baylor. The top schools academically in the South. Except Emory and Florida, also top academic schools, they are mid-tier

By: Actually
by: hmmmDec 9, 2015 11:58:56 PM

i would add adpi to that. they are top at auburn, uga, south carolina and florida, and they are very good at most of the other southern schools they are at. i think adpi will do well here as well, but the sorority is just so new to mississippi that it will take some time.

additionally, i think that phi mu is an example of southern royalty. they began in the south as the second sorority right after adpi, and are strong at bama, auburn, uga, etc.

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.