facebook

Sisterhood to preference

by:    

Can anyone give an idea a percentage of cuts from sisterhood to preference? I did not have but three parties and I’m happy with those. I just noticed there are 8 parties each day during sisterhood which seems like a lot. When going from 5 (maximum for sisterhood round) to 2 parties cuts must be massive. I’ll be happy with any of those that ask me back.

Posted By: Nervous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

As long as you have a strong GPA. Sometimes you fit a certain house the best and you will continue it to preference. Keep in mind if you only have one house for preference it will be your house as you will be on the bid list. IF for some reason you get cut from all your houses have no fear as you can tell your leadership assigned to you during recruitment. They can discuss COB and spring recruitment. If you have to consider spring rush please keep your grades up and get involved in active activities around campus as you will meet friends. Ole Miss is a great place to be Greek or not. But being involved in classes and activities you will meet more sororities making spring rush easier.

By: calm down
#2by:    

Their is nothing wrong with you but you may not have the connections others do to houses. So know it will all work out.

By: keep in mind

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

You are not asking an answerable question, and so is everyone else who wants to know how many and what percentage will be cut this round and that round and how bad it will be. There is no aggregate number than can be applied to an individual pnm to predict anything about her particular rush. Every chapter is different, every pnm's situation is different, and numbers are always in flux depending on the number of pnm's that stay in the process.

Now please hear this: The recruitment process is NOT designed to get rid of PNM's, it is designed to give as many PNM's as possible a bid. That is the truest and most accurate answer anyone can give you.

By: %%%%%%%%%

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.