facebook

Be FR- THE REAL RANKS

by:    

KD, DG, XO, DDD
Everything else…sorry to the others butttt….

Posted By: Ooppppp
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ya this is true tbh. Every girls have their “favorite” but over these are the top and the other are the girls that don’t get these back

By: Yep
#2by:    

These certainly draw most of the MS, Memphis and Louisiana girls. I honestly think there are better sisterhoods at Ole Miss than these options. My friends back home would think it was weird if I went KD or DG although they are sought after here.

By: OOSGRL
by: please    

DG and KD are well liked Nationally. DG in the West(Cal) and Fl and KD in Southeast (TN, SC, Ga). Only GA girls care about ADPi & Phi Mu, Texas girls Pi Phi, so get over yourself if your state was so great why did you come to Ole Miss. Lets not try to cut down regions where you chose to come to school.

By: please
by: please    

should have said Ga like Auburn cares about ADP and UF

By: please
#3by:    

The old ladies have entered the chat. It’s 2024 no one cares.

By: Oh no
#4by:    

DG and KD give the same vibe

By: 10000000

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Chi-O and Kappa are mid to lower tiers in many regions of the country. This is why a sorority at your school is what matters as your own pledge class is what matters day to day.

By: odd
#6by:    

Im not sure why people actually care about the ranks. I care about the sisterhood. You can tell who has a good sisterhood and who doesn't. The houses are so big, there are cliques in every house if you only care about ranks you probably shouldn't be rushing. The girls on here in houses trying to push ranks seem desperate and it speaks a lot to their house. If you are that good why do you have to keep saying it?

By: FR

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.