facebook

Which House has a Christian Vibe

by:    

Which house gives the most Christian vibe from the girls?

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ADPHI, AOPHI, CHI O

By: TRUTH
by: Trudy   

It depends on the girls that you meet.

By: Trudy
#2by:    

Chi Omega very active with bible studies etc

By: Chi Omega
#3by:    

Chi O

By: Duh
#4by:    

Chi O is southern christian and Pi Phi is northern christian
Tri Delta is fake christian
DG KD AOII ADPI APhi Kappa all lie somewhere between those 3

By: tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: wow TBH    

Also all our sororities have Christian girls the question is how many are active in local churches and Younglife etc. All have members in local churches and religious organizations at Ole Miss. Please stop with the stereotypes. And if your so unhappy do not come to school here stay in Northern Christian land as your stereotypes are unfounded. When the real issue is you assumed coming here you would get whatever what you thought was the best as you felt ENTITLED. The fact is if I went up to University of Indiana to go through recruitment I would assume the houses would select their best friends from camp, school, cousins, etc before picking someone not having any connections to Indiana. But I would still be happy as I have confidence I can make friends anywhere and a sorority wanting me for me would select me. Good recruiting everyone!

By: wow TBH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.