facebook

Rushing not being a legacy but people reaching out

by:    

Hi I’m a little worried I have been getting dms from girls in KD and KKG mainly, but I’m not a legacy. I do have a really good resume, and a 3.5 gpa. I haven’t been invited to events, but I have a lot of girls following me and such. I don’t mean this in a weird way but I would say I know a good amount of people and they know me, and I have a good instagram for people possibly stalking. What does this mean for me?

Posted By: Xxx
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why are you "a little worried"? If you know members in sororities who are following you because you are going through recruitment...you are actually on here asking what does it mean? Seriously? They are interested in you, that's all, it doesn't mean you're going to their pref or getting a bid. Legacy or not has nothing to do with it. Lots of girls get follows.

By: wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Xxx   

I am so sorry I’ve never been through anything like this before and was just worried. if it came off that way at all that is not how I intended. I seriously am just trying to learn as much as I can before everything. But thank you for your help I really didn’t know!

By: Xxx
#2by:    

You seem pretty confident and almost bragging what’s the point of your post? To make others feel bad?

By: Hi C!
#3by:    

Enjoy your time in aphi

By: rs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.