facebook

I’m a xo legacy

by:    

I’m a legacy to XO, but Mom was at another SEC school. I am going in with an open mind because I’ve heard good things about each sorority. Does anyone have a guess as to how many legacies XO takes? I have heard it’s over half their new members. I have an interest because my mother and great grandmother were both XOs

Posted By: Incoming
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You had better have an open mind because you will have no real advantage with them in recruitment. XO only cares about their own chapter legacies, and really just the ones with strong alumnae support. Your mom simply being a XO at another school means nothing. That's not enough for you to be a blip on their radar.

There are so many legacies in the current generation that entire houses could be filled with only legacies and then some. That's why most nationals don't grant legacy courtesies anymore.

And whatever you have 'heard' about their legacy numbers is not going to be accurate. That's not something that is actually tracked or reported, it's all just hearsay.

Keep that open mind. Good luck at XO, just don't be counting on it.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

You would already know if you were going XO and so would your mom maybe start liking AXO

By: rs
by: Incoming   

So all legacies that they want already know they are going to get a bid?

By: Incoming

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.