facebook

should i be worried if im not recieving dms?

by:    

ok so i’m completely new to the whole rush process especially in the south. i’m from the northeast and sororities and rushing aren’t nearly as big up there. i’m not a legacy and i had no letters of recommendation to any of the sororities. i have a friend who is also rushing and she has been getting dms from some girls in different houses. should i be worried if i haven’t gotten any dms? Im so scared that i wont get a bid anywhere.

Posted By: m
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you have no recs, your opinions are limited. You will probably be an axo, aopi, or adpi. Sorry!

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Oh come on   

There’s nothing to be sorry about - those are great houses with great women! In these houses you will meet women from different places, with different interests, and you will gave opportunities to grow as an individual.

The “top” houses are wonderful too, but their dynamics are to a large extent shaped by alumni politics, high school friendships, etc. it’s great for girls with those connections who were raised and bred to be in specific houses, but it can be difficult for “outsiders.”

Just go in with an open mind and open heart - you will find your place and your people! Best of luck!

By: Oh come on
#2by:    

Just go in with an open mind. You will find where you are supposed to be! Don’t worry about what you can’t control!

By: Hagajzib
#3by:    

Why didn’t you get any recs? Surely you, your friends, your relatives, etc must have known someone who would write you a rec?

By: Why?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.