facebook

Friend issues as a PNM

by:    

A girl I met got invited to kappa weekend in early August. She keeps bragging about going. Is that dirty rushing? All she cares about is sorority’s and all she can talk about is how she wants to be a kappa or kd. Her acting this way makes me not want to be either. I am open minded and her personality is really
Showing. What should I do?

Posted By: Bla1234
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1) Yes, that is dirty rushing.
2) Kappa or KD is probably not interested in you and will release you from recruiting there, so no worries.
3) You should stop spelling the plural of sorority as "sorority's".

Bonus: Don't worry about other pnm's; don't talk about them to others, don't confide your opinions about sororities to them. Smile, be positive at all times, and keep yourself to yourself. If you like a particular sorority, tell those actives, they are the only ones who matter.

By: 123
by: #3   

“Sorority’s” may actually be interested in “pnm’s”…

By: #3
#2by:    

Does her name start with a C?

By: Terrible
by: Bla1234   

Yes her name does. I don’t want to get involved but I’ve taken all the advice from this post.

By: Bla1234
#3by:    

I know her and she’s mean and fake like her fake Blonde hair and dhgate handbags don’t even get me started on her fake smile…. I hope they figure her out she $hit talks everyone including her best friends

By: C is a B
by: Abc123   

Are you a PNM or are you an active?

By: Abc123
by: Truth   

Dont worry too much about it
Her future sisters will humble her

By: Truth
#4by:    

Woah. Who needs enemies when you have a "friend" that will call you out anonymously on social media. If you're verifying what her name starts with, you've taken it too far. Maybe let her know that it bothers you rather than passively aggressively talking about her here (and seemingly trying to hurt her rush experience).

By: Call out
by: Stop the drama    

You don’t call somebody out using an initial. There must be 1500 PNM’s going through recruitment I’m pretty sure more than one of them is going to have a name that begins with C quit being dramatic.

By: Stop the drama
#5by:    

She sounds tiring. But just because she wants those house doesn’t mean those houses want her. I thought all PNM’s knew not to discuss their thoughts about houses with anyone. She isn’t doing herself any favors by running her mouth. Karma is real and maybe she gets hers…

By: Karma

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.