facebook

How many signed up for recruitment

by:    

Does anyone have any idea how many have signed up for recruitment? I’m nervous with so few sororities that many of us will not find a home. I have a 3.8 average, but I don’t know anyone.

Posted By: Nervous PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you stay in the process you will get a bid. If you decide you think you are better than houses that have given you a chance or that you deserve to be in certain houses that drop you then you will be crying in a dorm room on bid day

By: Uh
by: Nervous PNM   

Thank you, I understand I need to stay in and I will. I think I can be happy anywhere. I was curious how many had signed up. Does anyone have a idea?

By: Nervous PNM
by: Instagram   

Follow UM Panhellenic -2461 PNMs

Stick with the process. You will find a home!!!! They are all good!

By: Instagram
#2by:    

It doesn't matter how many have signed up, your chances are the same no matter how many others are going through recruitment. Everything is entirely dependent on the number of pnm's participating. The process really is designed to give as many invitations back each round and as many bids as possible, not to eliminate pnm's out of the process. There is no predetermined number of bids on the part of panhellenic or any individual sorority, and more pnm's means a larger rush overall and more bids given out.

You are good with a 3.8 but your conversations and how you present yourself really matter, and a few sororities do already know lots of pnm's coming through and those will be their desired new members. When you get released from one of these sororities it is NOT personal, it doesn't mean they didn't like you or found you unworthy, it doesn't mean they wouldn't want you as a friend.

If you go to pref and rank both these houses, or just the one if that's all you get, you are guaranteed a bid.

By: doesn't matter

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.