facebook

KA Fraternity

by:    

What are my chances of getting into KA without being southern? Don’t give me the you can get into anywhere speech, will I have any chance?

Posted By: James James
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

not if u don’t know someone.

By: connect

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Why are you fixed on a house where you wouldn't fit?

By: why?
by: James James    

I mean just cause I’m not southern doesn’t mean I wouldn’t fit in my opinion. Could still be boys with southern guys

By: James James
by: ^   

Yeah, you can have Southern friends, but that's not the same as fraternity brothers. If you aren't from the South and don't know any of the brothers then you have no idea. You seem to think letters are some kind of costume. No, you don't have a chance, they will run you off.

By: ^
#3by:    

For starters don’t call it KA Fraternity. Officially it’s Kappa Alpha Order.

Anything is possible but like Sigma Nu and Sigma Chi, KA is very connection-driven (and because so many KA brothers here are from southern states, since this is Ole Miss, that indirectly makes the southern thing important.)

These top3 houses are also big on legacies.

Best of luck - you really should keep an open mind.

By: Truth
#4by:    

Have you met KAs here on campus and felt like you had a connection?

If not, why are you interested in KA specifically?

By: Oxford

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.