facebook

What sorority should come next to Ole Miss?

by: New Sorority

We all know the current growth in sorority life is unsustainable and the only solution would be to either cut more girls or add another sorority. If we added another chapter which one would it be?

Soroities Ole Miss has had in the past
Alpha Xi Delta - AXiD
Delta Zeta - DZ
Kappa Alpha Theta - Theta
Zeta Tau Alpha - ZTA

Sororities that have bigger chapters
Alpha Gamma Delta - AGD
Gamma Phi Beta - GPhi
Sigma Kappa - SK

Posted By: New Sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guess   

I would guess AGD just since Bama and auburn have good chapters there and would think it could be successful due to having some prominence in the south

By: Guess
#2  by: Eh   

Too soon. Also depends on who WANTS to colonize when the time is right. All nationals are still watching Ole Miss carefully to make sure the culture is actually receptive. And no sorority will commit here if they are investing heavily at another school.

By: Eh
#3  by: Truth   

I don’t see Theta or Zeta coming back to Ole Miss for a long, long time - especially Theta, I would think it would be decades if ever before they think about returning.

By: Truth
by: Theta's GoneApr 29, 2024 4:51:19 PM

I have to agree - theta is not coming back anytime soon. Too many people still associate them with a bad reputation- it's gonna be a couple decades before they come back

By: Theta's Gone
#4  by: facts   

AGD is starting at UTK this fall, so already busy and committing resources at a large SEC school for the next 4 or 5 years.
Ditto for AXiD at UGA this past fall.
KAT no way at all.
Maybe ZTA, depending on how well they are doing in Starkville.

By: facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.