facebook

dear incoming freshies

by:    

Do not look at the rankings because in the end none of that matter when it comes to choosing the house that is right for you. make sure you feel comfortable with the girls you talk to and that in general the sorority feels like home. truthfully no one cares about the rankings on campus unless they are little freshman frat boys but that should say something about the guys you talk to next year if the only thing they care about is your sorority. choose the house you feel you can be yourself in.

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

also everyone on this site is literally not an ole miss student. i’m only on here because i forgot about this God forsaken website.

but op is right, the only thing that matters is where YOU feel comfortable!!! go through recruitment with an open mind!!! you’ll find your sisters, don’t worry. the process plays out how it’s supposed to!

By: throwaway

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I was a legacy to a "top" house that kept me through much of rush. I tried to like them from the beginning, but it wasn't a good fit. From the second day I pretty much knew my new home even though it was a sorority I was not familiar with and not considered a "top" house. With this being said please keep an open mind and know all houses are on the same playing field and you will find yours.

By: TRUTH
by: ME TOO   

This was my experience exactly. I tried to like my legacy house but I just didn't feel at home there. It was a top house and full of other legacies but it just wasn't me. I went with the house that I knew really wanted me and I felt so at home there. It wasn't a top house but it is to me. I am so glad I went with my choice.

By: ME TOO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.