facebook

Why is AXO so low?

by:    

How is AXO still ranked so low? The girls on their insta are so pretty and at least are on the same level as Pi phi and ADPI.

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are new and most girls don’t want a new sorority. We go to Ole Miss, of course there are pretty girls. Most of their members got cut from the other houses due to how many girls went throught rush. These girls just slipped through the cracks and were forced to join this sisterhood

By: Recruitment
by: yes   

I agree that many slipped through the cracks, but I would not say any of them were forced to join. AXO is a reputable sorority that will continue to grow. It is only "ranked" low by someone with no actual merit because it is brand new. They will do great in years to come.

By: yes
by: IYKYK   

No one was "forced" to join. After two years, they are already better than AOPi and ADPi.

By: IYKYK
#2by:    

It is only because they are new but nationally they are a great chapter and I think they will do well at ole miss with time but they are the sweetest girls so to my future freshman do not knock them because they are new until you talk to them first.

By: ?
#3by:    

It is just because they are new and no one really knows where to rank them yet but ranks change depending on who you ask anyway but they are super sweet I am friends with some of them! I am sure it will get better with time!

By: cool
#4by:    

They are ranked low bc aopi adpi and aphi have really bad reps and the girls that started axo wanted to avoid those houses so aopi adpi and aphi come in and rank them low

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Axo   

Axo has a hooters calendar girl?

By: Axo
by: ^   

APhi comment

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.