facebook

KD is not that good

by:    

KD is good don’t get me wrong… but who keeps putting them not only top but in their own league above everyone else? They’re just not that great. I wouldn’t even say they’re in the top 3.

Posted By: Wtf
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s true they are good and should be in the top 1/3 but very top? No way
It’s the same with SNu. There are lots of frats that just keep getting put in lower tiers that should be higher but SNu keeps making it to the top bc they always have been

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

KD is great and they are rightly the queens of Ole Miss on a high throne. I’m happy in my house but I’d kill to be KD and I bet a lot of other girls feel the same way.

By: Straight talker
by: ?????   

Whose mom is this? Lol

By: ?????
by: Lol   

This actually answers my question, it’s people like u that keep putting them top…

By: Lol
#3by:    

KD is still the top house at Ole Miss. I always find it funny the people on here trying to claw KD down instead of minding the problems in their own houses.

By: Real greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.