facebook

nerves over rushing

by:    

I’m planning to go to ole miss next year and rush. I’m super nervous that I will get cut from all good houses. (I know people say it doesn’t matter, but people I know there says it does). Im a cheer captain, I’m on student government, and I have good grades. But I’m from Tennessee, Do you think I will be written off bc I’m not instate?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

where in tn ? typically they prefer ms girls because that is who they know…

By: …
by: Pnm   

Knox area

By: Pnm
#2by:    

Are you hot and rich? If so you will do well even if out of state.

By: Question
#3by:    

Top tier - legacy based 95% of it. 5% of it is high school based. Unless your mom went here and was in that house or unless you are from one of the few high schools that has several girls in that house... you'll be cut from them early.

Mid tier - basically the best girls who are left after the top tier girls get their legacy houses. Not saying they are below or above top tier girls. It's more of an take out the top tier legacy girls and the best girls left go mid tier.

Bottom tier- essentially pick everyone. You have to almost try not to get a bid to one.

By: Welcome
by: Please    

95% legacy based for top house is not true. I personally know 4 KDs and 3 DGs who weren't legacies. 3 had no Greek legacy status at all and the others had relatives in other sororities. No sorority could operate with a 95% legacy based recruitment.

By: Please
by: Please 2   

Also, these girls are all from small town Texas and not from outstanding wealth. All are very cute, smart, and sweet girls, though

By: Please 2
#4by:    

You need to find out who got in where from your high school the past couple of years and any other ways you might know girls in sororities here. That will tell you something and where you could be connected.

By: connections

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.