facebook

KD lives under a rock

by:    

They have fallen and are not top. KD is all over this site trying to cover up the fact their pcs have been terrible and try to stay relevant. No one wants KD… just look at their IG

Posted By: Mid……..
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Look, not every girl is kd material here and that’s fine. There are other houses on campus that take different types of girls. Everybody just needs to be happy where they were placed and stop the jealousy over kd.

By: Fact is this
#12by:    

I don’t really want to admit but one of the reasons that KD is top is they just continue to stack up the top girls year after year. It’s frustrating but I get it for many of the reasons mentioned here. Those letters are like pure gold at Ole Miss.

By: Addie
#13by:    

KD is new money mean girls. Fighting with DG over who is #3.

By: OK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#14by:    

C’mon. KD is still easily #1. The legit top of the top. This is hilarious anybody thinks anything else.

Do you even go to Ole Miss?

By: Real deal
#15by:    

I love satire

By: Hahaha
#16by:    

KD is killin it at Ole Miss.

You dreaming if you think they aren’t the stars of the show here.

Is this even for serious?

By: LOLz
by: kdd   

so boring we live on here because we want to be top on greek rank self rank everyday

By: kdd
#17by:    

Okay so want the truth about KD? Because this poster is loco.

KD are the queens of Ole Miss.

Absolute Kweeenz!!!!!

By: Jenz
#18by:    

Even the KDs at Mississippi State are hot and almost all of their greeks are trolls. That’s how frickin dominate KD is today.

By: Layup
#19by:    

KD is a rock? Ummm…KD is like the Rock of Gibraltar.

I’m a history professor at Ole Miss and even I know that KD rules this campus.

Honestly, I wish books and learning ruled but it’s obviously just two letters: “KD.”

By: Dr. History

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.