facebook

little sister ole miss bound

by:    

my little sister has committed to ole miss. I am a Pi Phi at bama and want to know what the ole miss chapter is like. do they take legacy status in consideration? heard horror stories from this years rush with legacies getting dropped without the actives even knowing, girls missing from pref lists etc so it seems a little different there.

Posted By: bamasis
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Legacies honestly do not matter, especially if you are OOS. Have her go in with an open mind and she will find her home. Pi Phi will be a great choice if she feels like that is where she wants to be.

By: HOTTYTODDY
#2by:    

The sororities here are under HEAVY influence by advisors and other alums. I bet you can find out who those ladies are and find a way to network with them.

By: legacy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Every chapter at Ole Miss takes legacy into consideration.

By: Legacy
by: Pi Phi    

Pi Phi no longer recognizes legacies or gives them preference. You should know this as a Pi Phi.

By: Pi Phi
#4by:    

this post was made by a pi phi… not even trying to be rude but it is obvious & I feel like I’m the only non npc on here

By: Lolll
#5by:    

When recruitment officers change over next year, have the Bama chapter contact the Ole Miss chapter to let them know your sister is going through recruitment. An extra connection does not hurt!

By: Just thinking
#6by:    

There were “girls missing from pref lists” because they did not make it onto the chapter’s pref list. Nobody’s name just magically goes missing if they’re supposed to be on the list. People (generally upset moms, weird alums, etc) use this claim to explain why their special snowflake didn’t make the cut. 🙄

By: Fact check

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.