facebook

educate yourself

by: seriously

KD is simply the best. Totally the top, no debate. I’m so tired of reading posts on here ranking them 5th or 6th. It’s actually insane like do y’all not know the ranks here? … they’re so pretty & 99% of them are from Mississippi. Notice how we go to the university of MISSISSIPPI. ridiculous. before y’all call me a grandma, I’m actually a junior. I’m just over this freshman class thinking they can run things when they’re from some random place. HAVE SOME CLASS.

Posted By: seriously
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Thank You    

Finally some plain truth up in here. KD gets the top girls, and the cream of the crop are from Mississippi.

A lot of jealous girls and moms just come here to rant and rave because they ain’t KD.

Some of these snowflake girls need to get a clue on who is top at Ole Miss because it’s not changing any time in your lifetime.

By: Thank You
#2  by: For real   

KD is the mountain top and ALL others are fighting to not be bottom or just be above mid.

By: For real
#3  by: Al   

They dropped a sitting girls sister

By: Al
#4  by: Presley   

Omg…why is there so much insane jealousy of KD on this site???

By: Presley
#5  by: Cry Babies   

Gotta love all the little basic girls coming on here trying to talk down KD when they crying in the crib that they ain’t us.

By: Cry Babies
#6  by: Psycho    

Talking to yourself and responding and arguing with yourself is a sign of imbalance. No one cares this much about KD. Seek some help.

By: Psycho
#7  by: WTF   

Did an active KD actually post this… insecure much? This is one of the funniest posts I have read on here.

By: WTF
by: Beta DeltaSep 16, 2023 8:51:00 PM

No, I don't believe that it was an active. More like an alumna who is feeling a bit insecure right now.

By: Beta Delta
#8  by: Diamonds    

KD is #1. Why is there even a debate about that?

Top tier girls. Great academics. Beautiful. Smart. Caring. Philanthropy. Cute and super stunning girls that shine above the pretenders that desperately want to pull higher tier girls down. I’m laughing at the jealousy.

By: Diamonds

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.