Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Why didn’t someone do it like this before? This is it right here

By: Mind blown
#2by:    

Yes! This is it. 100%

By: Kc
#3by:    

Correct. Maybe bump DDD down a tad. They losing ground fast.

By: Shorty
by: truth   

you are not wrong about this

By: truth
#4by:    

Omfg this is hilarious. KD… you don’t want us to expose you. You have fallen so far down you’re so delusional.

By: I don’t see a 10 there
#5by:    

This is legit. KD is in another league of their own. They always get the best from in-state and out-of-state. Congrats KD. I didn’t get a bid from them but I 100% respect their domination.

By: Magnolia girl
#6by:    

KD have been the undisputed Queens at Ole Miss since 1927. It will take a lot to dethrone them. Maybe in another century?

By: Greek goddess
#7by:    

I have no dog in this fight but KD rules over Ole Miss like God rules over the universe. Just the way it is and way it will be.

By: Unbiased
#8by:    

KD is the alpha and the omega, the creator of the universe. they created everything

By: alpha and omega

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

I’m in another house but I love the KDs. They are so pretty, sweet, and just put together. Great group of girls.

By: Yankee girl
#10by:    

Kappa is a 7.4 and phi mu is a 7 lol

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.