facebook

Unpop opinions

by:    

This is such an unpopular opinion, and I’m not here to mess w ranks or the top house “southern” royalty vibe. But I’ve been seeing so many cute tik toks and social media posts of girls who come out of state or just not SUPER familiar with the rush process, that are super cute and normal, and get into a somewhat good house and it really had me thinking. Like they just look so genuinely happy and surprised opening their bids.

For all these girls rushing DDD, KD, XO props to you and good for u! But it must be exhausting/not as fun, knowing exactly where your going, being around the same girls you always have been, and having the rush experience be something that isn’t just about you and your choice, but more so your family’s and yours moms. I honestly cannot imagine having a mom that like is genuinely invested in me going her exact house and having no nervousness or surprise. I guess it’s kind of nice.

But for all the girls out there that didn’t get dirty rushed, came in new or wasn’t as big of a “deal” to them and their families, and ended up in a house that’s still super good and desired, I feel like y’all are the true winners.

I know XO, KD, and DDD will always be a pipe dream for many, and protected at all cost for generations to come, but just know, I feel like there’s so much less fun in the process and even sisterhood when u already know, have to appease your mom, and grew up or have heard of most in your house already.

Plus, trust me. 88 percent of the frats and boys on campus don’t care, whether you're DDD, KD, XO vs phi mu and kappa or even some super cute alpha phis or pi phis (those are a little bit of a reach).

Just my good for thought. Feel like the top houses kind of just keep to themselves and hang with the same 10 percent of the student body that are all from the same place.

Posted By: Rebs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So this was obviously written by a self depreciating xo, kd, or ddd. I love how you had to state those houses twice when the only one out of the three is still a top house, & that house being xo. ironically that’s the house with the most out of state girls. I hate this for you but yes rush is more fun when it’s an authentic process & you’re meeting all knew people. Hence the reason that ole miss has so many out of state people. Congrats on not being able to afford going out of state though which is the wildest part, but then again that wouldn’t be fun

By: Ok
#2by:    

Let me do a little detective work….what alums are easily threatened by every house mentioned in this post because:

1. Their membership classes include MS girls that are considered rough around the edges by their counterparts in DDD KD XO and the boys back home that go SX SN KA don’t fck with them anymore

2. The OOS girls they take get caught peeing themselves in public or have OF accounts meanwhile Pi Phi and Phi Mu get the OOS girls that have accomplishments they didn’t earn on their back and

3. They are bitter as hell about kappa getting girls from OHS especially the coaches daughter who never looked their way…..

Hi DG! Do better babes.

By: I see you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Legs   

Yeah they get the legacies from TX and FL that couldn’t get a DG bid back home bc of their reputations in high school. And a few die hard State families send the same type of legacies here bc the chapter at state wouldn’t take them.

By: Legs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.