facebook

Is phi kappa tau any good at ole miss?

by:    

can someone tell me what phi tau is like at ole miss? is is a good frat? is it a cool frat do they party or are they losers and weird

Posted By: Rerr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nice guys but not a good frat. Easily forgotten. No real reputation aside from being "Yee Haw Phi Tau."

By: Nope
#2by:    

They just got a 148 man PC, so they are definitely on the come up

By: .
by: Bradleytate   

With over 1,500 PNMs, everyone will have a large class, even the smallest. This should be good for all involved.

By: Bradleytate
#3by:    

They're on the come up. Not great, but if they stay out of trouble they'll get there.

By: Water
#4by:    

Per their IG, they have 157 pledges. Incredible for a low tier frat.

By: WOW!
#5by:    

I saw some of them in the Grove yesterday and they were very cute! Not sure what all of the 150 will look like and how many might drop. Retention over time will show their potential. Give it a few weeks or a month to see how many they can keep but a good sign for sure

By: hotty
#6by:    

I already had them at lower mid but not the lowest. If they improved at all they can move up to mid. How did SAE do?

By: toddy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.