facebook

Southern ranking

by:    

here is how it goes here period (times don't change this) - if you are from MS and the South - you want these first (no particular order) XO, DDD, KD, DG, Kappa or PM. These girls only choose PBP, AOII, ADPi, AP or AXO IF they cannot for some reason secure a bid to those six.

Posted By: Rebelyell
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I surely hope sororities aren’t bragging about this as if it is a good thing or a privilege to be from the south or Ms. Not a good look for the university, or the Greek system that has worked really hard to be diverse and inclusive. It’s time for the rankings and division to stop and let these girls enjoy their sisterhood and their friendships in other sororities.

By: Not good
#2by:    

I don’t think it’s bragging. It’s just a fact. This is a southern school in Mississippi. It makes sense that there would be more local preferences. It would be the same if the school was in Vermont. The boys are also like this with Sigma Chi, Sigma Nu, KA, Kappa Sig, Phi Delt

By: To be clear

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Again your logic is not favorable to the sororities you listed as mostly southern sororities. The university is 60 percent out of state students so by your reasoning, that would make the out of state sororities more favored OVERALL by PNMs. Which also makes sense why people are losing their minds on this site and OOS sororities are climbing to the top. Quit trying to hold on to some glorified past. Congrats to all sororities on campus which are all made up of amazing women!

By: Not good
by: Brittan   

I’d love to see the % of OOS that are Greek and how that compares to the university overall. Is this available?

By: Brittan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.