facebook

For Real Ranks

by:    

This ranking stuff is just pure stupidity! Let me give it to you straight from someone who just went through 8 of the houses and visited 5 of them again and visited 2 of them at the end. I don’t get why mothers get on here to uplift their daughter’s sorority or why frats get on here to call girls hoes, knowing they aren’t getting the action anyway.

Here’s my 1-11

Chi O - simply classy
KD - so much fun to be around & def the pretty girls
Tri Delta - fun & intelligent
DG - nice & were working extra hard to get better girls
Phi Mu - super nice & I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them.
Pi Phi - really sweet & cute girls Also pleasantly surprised, they are moving up !!
KKA- not sure didn’t visit but basing it on others who visited
Alpha Phi- super nice but awkward visit
ADP- didn’t visit just using info from other girls
AOP- didn’t visit but basing it on other girls’ remarks.
AXO - didn’t visit but hated some of the videos actives posted pre rush . I ranked them last on day 1

I had a great week & so did all of my friends. #hottytoddy

Posted By: 2023 PMN
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

baby you didn’t get into a good sorority did you

By: LOL
by: 2023 PMN   

First of all KKA …. Typo …. That’s for Kappa

and I got in the sorority I ranked #1 from day 1 and yes, they are one of my top ranked on this list , baby!

But, point is made! You aren’t arguing the ranking.

By: 2023 PMN
#2by:    

What is KKA?

By: Hmmm
#3by:    

Every sorority at Ole Miss is made up of beautiful, amazing women, including the ones you did not visit or did not like. Your ranking is subjective. All houses at Ole Miss are great and honestly equal.

By: Positive

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.