facebook

All houses at Ole Miss are top tier material anywhere

by:    

I just wanted to say any house at Ole Miss would be top at any other college. The “low tier” houses look like any other top tier house. I can’t tell the difference between “low tier” and “top tier” here at Ole Miss.

Posted By: Alumni
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

In a normal world, yes. But there are a lot of mommies out there heavily invested in keeping the tiered system intact so they can brag and signal to their friends or social circles.

By: Ladybug
by: Wow   

As an alumni of ole miss who ended up in a “bottom tier” house, I promise no one cares in the real world. Actually no one cares at Ole Miss either except for a very small percentage.

By: Wow
#2by:    

Even know my beautiful girl is in a top house I always tell her to treat everybody kind. When you are in a top house you have to walk the walk but extend grace to the lower tier girls.

By: Rush mom
by: Alumni    

“Extend grace”lol

By: Alumni
by: please say this is a joke   

This statement is the epitome of not showing grace.. or class.. but disillusioned that you are.

By: please say this is a joke
by: Lol   

“Extend grace” I am laughing so hard. We all know your type.

By: Lol
by: Reb   

Okay Hilly Holbrook

By: Reb
by: Wow   

How are some people so not self aware or is there some kind of deep seated insecurity manifesting itself?

By: Wow
by: lol    

I feel blessed by your graciousness. Thank you. lol

By: lol
#3by:    

LOL. I love Ole Miss but the post above is an example of its seedy side. I know a few moms who are totally like this.

By: “Low tier” girl, I guess

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.