facebook

KD dropped a sitting sister???

by:    

What kind of sisterhood do you have if you are willing to drop an actives younger sister. How does that even happen?

Posted By: WTH
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

They should make it right and give her a cob...who cares if they think that is embarrassing...there has to be space for 1 more girl if the other sororities could take anywhere from 185-243 pledges and KD only had 160, make it 161.

By: ?
by: Ellen   

Agreed ... if it truly was a computer mistake

By: Ellen
by: @Ellen   

It's never a computer mistake. Never. That explanation makes people feel better, but it's never true.

By: @Ellen
by: Nope   

Strong-recruiting houses can't just randomly add new members through COB, especially with ongoing efforts to expand and strengthen emerging chapters.

This young lady's best chance to be Greek is to join one of those chapters, as they are likely allowed to COB) - similar to the KD legacy a few years back who was cut (and whose sister was recently part of the chapter) and went bidless but ended up in another house.

By: Nope
#12by:    

Bump

By: Thump
#13by:    

Is the active staying?

By: Sooo
by: Curious    

Also curious about this. I'd be out of there so fast if my biological sister was cut

By: Curious
#14by:    

So the argument here, as I understand it, if that if a PNM has a sister in a chapter, recruitment should be a formality and that PNM should automatically be given a bid, no questions asked, no matter what. Interesting.

By: Hmmm...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

What I heard is they had to drop her to make room for several moms / alumni donors who pitched epic fits because their daughters got cut by KD. Obviously, she is not the only one they had to cut to make room for the spoiled tantrum mommies.

Just something one of the KD girls told me but not sure outside of that.

By: Ladybug
by: Explain   

So you're saying PNMs were cut, the moms/donors pitched fits, so the sister-of-a-sister was cut, and then - what? How would the cut PNMs have been brought back into the process exactly if KD had cut them? Are you saying (sigh) that KD issued snap bids? How else would this have worked exactly?

By: Explain
by: Naw   

That math ain’t mathin,

By: Naw
by: IYKYK   

True!

By: IYKYK
by: Huh   

WYM??? This makes no sense

By: Huh
#16by:    

what do you expect from a sorority that lives on here and self ranks at the top by itself… sounds like nice girl scouts

By: awful
by: Spy   

I know something u don't. I know something u will never know:)

By: Spy
#17by:    

So did the active sister know she was getting cut?

By: Wait
#18by:    

Does it start w A

By: El
#19by:    

Bump

By: Jump
#20by:    

So I was talking to a friend @KD and they are pretending that this never happened- said it’s just a rumor

By: Crickets
by: Huh   

But the sisters just not in a house when she should've been in KD? R they just gonna pretend she didn't rush at all lmao

By: Huh
by: IYKYK   

ask your friends across the street where it happened fr

By: IYKYK
by: Deets   

So what really happened?

By: Deets

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.