facebook

KD dropped a sitting sister???

by:    

What kind of sisterhood do you have if you are willing to drop an actives younger sister. How does that even happen?

Posted By: WTH
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

QR is my guess.

By: Me
by: Bingo   

Ding ding ding…

By: Bingo
by: ?   

What's QR

By: ?
by: ...   

questionable reputation

By: ...
by: Lol   

KDs are so boring. They saved her a lot of sitting around doing nothing

By: Lol
#2by:    

KD is actually known for this.

By: Old News
#3by:    

Maybe she wanted another house?

By: ?
#4by:    

My friends and I would have stood up and said if you cut her were done. It just feels so mean ig

By: Mean Girls
by: Welllll   

What if she’s a ho? Do you still want her just bc she’s someone’s younger sister? I sure don’t

By: Welllll
by: Who    

Well was she?

By: Who
#5by:    

Initials??? If so ... WOW.

By: Wait
by: Stop   

You are a foul person.

By: Stop
#6by:    

That's just shameful. What kind of sisterhood is that

By: Pee
#7by:    

Wanna know exactly HOW fragile KDs reputation is??????? They immediately came to bash DDD and bump up posts to hide this one. Read it while you can because they are probably paying to have it removed as we speak

Two years ago they released too many girls after a round and ended up having to snap bid because their brand of prude and rude doesn’t appeal to OOS girls. They came on this site to brag about having such great OOS girls in a sort of condescending way (scroll back through the sorority tab above and look at 2021 and you will see the comments). They leaned hard into that “consistent ranks” post after that. Insecure types that bully others to make themselves feel better about the fact that other houses are succeeding. They are a “top” self ranker a “mid” looking bunch of girls and a “bottom” personality house.

By: Uh
by: Hopeful   

Maybe they'll realize they f-ed up and extend a snap bid to the sister they dropped?

By: Hopeful
by: Tea   

Did the sister end up in a different house

By: Tea
#8by:    

KD isn’t the only one

By: IYKYK
by: FR   

Right? Imagine telling an active who is currently working so hard for your house that her sister was cut by mistake. Newsflash: mistakes like that don’t happen.

By: FR

Do they not vote at all?? Would it not come up during voting that the girls sister was about to get cut or did she truly have no idea? I would be throwing hands either way

by: I thought Texas was bad..   

I know someone on the inside that saw a person on the list the night before they went to bed and when they woke up the next morning, the list had been manipulated. The insider was hysterical and asked if we did things this way at Texas. We actually get to vote and if someone was missing we would raise hell. There would have to be an explanation. All I can think is that they either made a mistake, computer glitch or someone else changed the list. If this happened at our chapter, I can assure you that we would get to the bottom of it. Actives and only actives have anything to do with who we take. Ole Miss is not right or normal even though they may try to convince themselves otherwise. It is completely unethical and overstepping for anyone other than the sisters to decide who joins a house.

By: I thought Texas was bad..
by: Hey Texas   

Are you quoting the plot of the book Rush? Sounds pretty familiar….

By: Hey Texas
#9by:    

If it’s the story I heard she was cut from every house because they all thought she would go with her sister.

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Wow that's unfortunate.

#10by:    

Y’all need to just stop.
These poor girls are already hurting. Your speculation isn’t kind or necessary.

By: STOP
by: PR   

no one has said anything hateful or mean about the girl specifically .. this site is to talk about things going on in Greek life. No one died; if the worst thing that ever happens to this girl is that she got dropped from a sorority and was talked about for it I think she'll be ok

By: PR

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.