facebook

OOS rush laughing at instate girls

by:    

Tired of seeing ms girls acting like they’re gods gift to the earth. You graduate highschool with a 3.0 and rush a top tier only because you know girls? Act like you have money and all but your money is low class compared to Atlanta, Dallas, Birmingham, etc. this is why top tiers are terrible choices for out of state because they rush girls they know and it’s not based off qualities. Your girl can be a 4.0 student and in all the right activities and they’ll take someone with mississippi credentials (that are not high) just because they know someone. Look at how many girls leave the state post grad. Ya that’s what I thought

Posted By: Lolz
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You sound like an angry Karen who’s disappointed with her daughter’s “recruitment outcome” Once again let’s discuss connections… when 80% were top of their class, head cheerleader, 4.0 GPA, etc. etc. the only differentiator is who you know. Can’t find any fault in that.

By: Reality
#2by:    

Look, a few of my besties are from Mississippi but the facts are some of them are destined to stay here and marry a MS dude who sells insurance and makes maybe 70 or 80k if they can’t get into law school, which is most of them.

This is the peak of their life and maybe if their kids rush at Ole Miss another peak. But they have to throw everything financially into that system and keep up the mirage that they are highly successful and dominant in Mississippi. Thus the double mortgages and dilapidated homes.

Honestly, the vast majority of the real rich kids in Mississippi that are going to be successful go to places like Vanderbilt or UT Austin or even an ivy league school. A lot of ms kids here are middle class where parents are extending themselves at dangerous levels to get them through the Greek system. It’s always been that way and deep down they know it, which is why they put so much emphasis on top houses and tiers and maintaining the status quo system.

The sooner you learn that you just accept that it’s just that way and always gonna be that way. I am a happy active in my house but no way am I staying in Mississippi when I graduate. LoL. Nothing wrong if you’re dream is to make it to Madison but lawd there is another world out there, too.

And a little secret why so many stay in state, nobody cares about their letters or their system elsewhere and for them it can’t be that way because they have sunk too much money into it.

By: Hard facts
by: Jaynie   

This ^^^^

By: Jaynie
#3by:    

You sound butt hurt that you didn’t get a top house. If you don’t like the system go somewhere else to school!

MS kids staying in Mississippi is good for our state. If you are OOS go to your school.

And no one from MS is aspiring to go to UT Austin.

By: Ha
by: Hard facts   

Google Willie Morris.

You’re welcome.

By: Hard facts
by: Butthurt   

Girl you just straight up klassy witha kapital K! 💙💙💙 😂😂😂

By: Butthurt
#4by:    

Yet you chose to come to a public school in Mississippi. Hmmmm.

By: Rebfan
by: Captain Obvious    

Good point 🤔

By: Captain Obvious
#5by:    

I’m not sure who you are talking about because it’s not my MS girl. Her GPA exceeds 4.0 with all advanced classes & passing of every AP test. She’s a leader and was involved in everything with tons of community service. She is friendly, beautiful & has made tons of out of state friends & got a bid from the sorority that most will say is the “top” at Ole Miss. There are plenty of out of state girls in it with her. And BTW, her money goes way back but she’s confident enough to not let everyone else know her financials. Her grand pop is my daddy & he owns half of Texas . Her daddy is a wealthy real estate agent in Atlanta. However, we make Mississippi our permanent home because we love it here. You are rude & the reason you don’t get a good bid has everything to do with your personality. No one gives a crap about your GPA or money because they just don’t like you. Go home, if you don’t like it here!

By: Tal
by: Wealth   

Fake money brags like lady above, real wealth whispers. Go max out another credit card to pay your “top house” dues.

By: Wealth
by: bffr   

yeah i’m sure her grandpappy owns 85 million acres. king ranch is only 825,000, and that’s one of the largest privately owned plots in the country. you sound really insecure, and clearly you’re not confident enough to keep your financials to yourself if you’re bragging on greek rank as a 50 year old lady.

By: bffr
#6by:    

Sip girl born and raised and honey you are showing why we are better than you. You come on here complaining about the way we do things but then you come down here mad cause you ain’t us or can’t get into a good house.

The jealousy oozes from your low rent pores and letters.

By: Sip girl Sip made

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Sometimes the truth hurts. MS girls are just raised right, sorry.

By: GoldenTriange

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.