facebook

Hazing? Is it bad?

by:    

Hi! I truly want to know if/how bad sorority hazing is at Ole Miss? I’m really nervous about that kinda stuff.. I really want to be in a sorority but idk if the hazing is worth it. Please lmk what kind of stuff there is, I know they say they’re completely haze free on the Panhellenic instagram but I don’t know how much I really believe it. Thanks!

Posted By: I’m nervous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ole miss sororities take anti-hazing measures very seriously. i've never experienced, or even heard of, instances of hazing in my sorority and that's standard across panhellenic.

By: active
#2by:    

Another pathetic troll post. Probably a geed or worse some old uneducated liberal. Go work on signs for your next antifa rally and stop trolling greekrank

By: Boo
#3by:    

Well, you’re the one visiting a clickbait “Greek” website and creating ridiculous posts designed to make Greek life look bad in a sad effort to battle some mental or emotional issues you have about selective/exclusive social groups, so you’re basically hazing yourself.

By: I’d be nervous too
by: Yep   

This ^^

By: Yep
by: Wow   

🔥 🔥 🔥

By: Wow
#4by:    

Well…honestly…KKG has more national news reports on hazing and the most chapters involved. Google it…speaking from experience.

By: Ole Miss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Your point?   

And aphi is known for racism and discriminatory recruitment strategies

By: Your point?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.