facebook

Roommate mad about rush now

by:    

My roommate is crying and raging right now. She just threw her water bottle against the door.

We have been best friends since 9th grade and while I have top tier options she just has Aoii and Pi Phi. I keep telling her those are really good options but she called her mom cussing her out for “making her go to Ole Miss and ruining her life.”

I told her we are still gonna be friends but she keeps texting me saying i am gonna forget her and shun her like a leper. Honestly, whatever I am so over it tonight.

Anybody in those sororities willing to get on her and tell her it’s not so bad there so I can show her some proof and calm her down?

Posted By: Roommate probs
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

What in the world? Sounds like you need a new roommate and best friend.

By: DG girl
by: Noo   

Trollope posting

By: Noo
#2by:    

Stop!

By: Fake post
#3by:    

Please tell her she is lucky to get a bid there are probably a few girls who won’t even get one at all. There are a ton of good candidates this year and a small number of houses. Every one has worth and has something to offer these girls putting themselves out there.

By: Sorority mom

Not a real situation. Just a jab calling houses bad.. tacky!

#4by:    

Give her some space to work out her mad. It's not your fault of course but you are too handy which makes her really resentful to you. The more you engage the more she's gonna erupt on you. Keep it short and sweet and supportive but minimal interaction for now so you don't get the brunt of her emotions. You can't make this all better for her and you don't need to take this on.

By: space
by: Roommate probs   

Thanks. That is really good advice. I think I’m just wired to be a problem solver and I did feel a little guilty because I am a huge reason she is here. Just gonna give her some space and let her process.

She actually laughed for a sec when I said we are still gonna be fighting over the same boys.

By: Roommate probs

Not a real post. Reading it is like a bad fiction novel. Trying to make chapters feel bad and have members drop out. Rude.

#5by:    

Please stop with top tier, bottom tier stuff!! All sororities are good, it’s where you are a better fit and feel most comfortable with the other girls. It sounds like she’s will questioning her options and if that’s the case neither might not be a good fit for her!!

By: Stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: DG girl   

Ii get what you are saying but the whole point of the site is to rank houses by tiers.

Also, agree the girl probably just needs to sleep on her decision and move forward. Everybody is a little on edge now.

By: DG girl
#6by:    

This is another fake post and either people are naive enough to answer or the OP is talking to herself which is a sign of mental illness.

By: Hi
#7by:    

The point girls go a phi, pi phi, aopi, adpi, and phi mu left lol

By: Truth
by: Hmm   

She could go kkg like the Trans in their Wy chapter and the kkg national officer who is trans and was in sigma pi as a guy!

By: Hmm
#8by:    

She shouldn’t sign the mraba and go a better sorority

By: Ya
#9by:    

You’re a troll and not a very good one. Who hurt you boo boo? Did you not go to college? Were you a geed? Bama has a page on here you should check them out.

By: Boo
#10by:    

If you were my roomate I would be throwing stuff at you. Who would want to live with a troll? Is your room under a bridge? Do you have purple hair and a septum piercing?

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.