facebook

Kappa bidding/ my daughter

by:    

Genuine question!! I am an out of state mom and I have done my research on all Ole Miss sororities. My daughter hasn't been telling me about her rush experience and wants to keep it private which I think is great!! I have to admit- I love Kappa's philanthropy and they seem like a good house. Is Kappa super hard to get a bid from? Side note- my daughter is more than happy to be in any house, I am hoping Kappa, but whichever house she gets a bid into I am happy with as long as she is happy! I just really think Kappa is awesome, thanks!

Posted By: curious mom
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go away troll.

By: Troll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

My daughter is a Kappa. She loves it and chose Kappa over the other so called "top" houses that are listed here. It has a lot of girls from all over the country so that is what she liked about it. Your daughter will find her people in any sorority. The PNM classes are so large there will be so many great girls. Do not worry, they all end up where they should be.

By: olemissfan64
#3by:    

If she is a party girl that loves to go out and get crunk it's a great fit.

By: Fun
#4by:    

Kappa is one of the few houses that hzs so good luck with that

By: DG
by: doubt   

I doubt very much you are a DG--as many DG's have KAPPA friends. They would not be so classless to say something so hurtful. Kappa is a cool sorority. Any sorority at Ole Miss will be fun.

By: doubt
#5by:    

Any of the sororities at OM is good. Can't go wrong with any of them.

By: ANY
#6by:    

Didn’t dg have a video that showed them forcing a bottle of vodka down a girls throat on bid day that ended with them getting so pro? So yeah dg def knows what hzing looks like

By: Hi
#7by:    

Gonna be honest with you mom. If your daughter's a wild child she is going to ramp it up in Kappa. If she's not one now she's headed that way. Do your best to pay attention.

By: alcohol
#8by:    

I hope all these trolls slink over to the bama site where they belong. Or try finding patheticTok because that’s your people.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.