facebook

Need some rush tips next fall (my background)

by:    

So it’s my senior year in hs…Louisiana girl here. Also, considering LSU and maybe TCU. But I like a lot about Ole Miss.

I am super popular and outgoing all that stuff…good gpa and won pageants. Like a lot of boys hit on me and stuff. Basically, I want to be in a very top tier house. What advice can you give me? I want to start thinking about this now and doing what I need to do to make it happen. It’s that important to me. I’m scared of ending up mid tier or something when I rush even though I know it’s not likely.

Posted By: Sadie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Whoever is posting these is giving us the comic relief we need. Whatever you do don’t go Theta 😂

By: Lol
#2by:    

I think you should be open minded. Its very competitive at Ole Miss. All the girls there are beautiful and many have high GPAs. You might not vibe with the girls in the "top 3 houses". IF you shut down other houses, you might miss out on something that would have been a better fit for you. Once you are in a house, it doesn't even matter at that point. You will be too focused on your friends, and everything else.

By: Alumniolemiss
by: Hey   

It’s a fake post. It’s a joke.

By: Hey
#3by:    

What did they tell you on the other posts?

By: all over

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Firstly, it's probably too late. Your attitude is oozing from the page and the people above you in high school that you turned off will remember that. I recommend LSU.

By: oh well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.