facebook

Question about my baby girl going through Rush

by:    

My daughter is out of state and she is getting a lot of good vibes from Pi Phi. I don’t know them really well at Ole Miss. I went to SMU and was a Theta.

She seems okay with it. My question is are they any good and respected? I want her to be happy but I don’t want her to be in a slum
House. I guess I am looking for some reassurances.

Posted By: Out of state
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

There is no such thing as the word 'slum' when talking about sororities here. Pi Phi is an excellent choice.

By: all good

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

I graduated in 2016, the best advice I can give is to tell her to go with her heart. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. This is HER future not anyone else's. People will have something to say about all the houses, but honestly they are all amazing.

By: Alumniolemiss
#13by:    

Y’all be for real right now. This is not someone’s mom. It’s some tiktok rush fan or troll for another school. Stop falling for these posts sophomore moms and pnms moms.

By: Hey
#14by:    

I don’t go to Ole Miss but my big sister does, we’re from the Northeast and she’s a Pi Phi and she’s rly happy!! They tend to take a lot of OOS girls I think

By: OOS
#15by:    

All the pi phis i know are weird af

By: Facts
by: Funny   

🤣 tearing people down does not raise you up.

By: Funny
#16by:    

Kudos to AOII for sticking it out, growing, and thriving! So proud of them! A new house is on the way, and they have a national ranking of number one for number of chapters, and they are in the top 5 for highest retention nationally. Many of the girls from very high-ranking SEC AOII chapters (UTK, Bama, Georgia, Florida, Auburn, etc.) will be assisting as well. Pan love to all!

By: Teamwork - Pan Love!
#17by:    

zeta wasn't closed by nationals. the chapter voted itself to close.

By: dumb dumb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.