facebook

Total number of girls

by: Number

What was the total number of girls that registered for recruitment this year?

Posted By: Number
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lacy   

A little over 2100 is what I am told. Some will be cut out entirely if they aren’t willing to accept a bottom tier bid.

By: Lacy
by: You're the problemAug 17, 2023 9:51:39 AM

If people like you would stop calling chapters bottom tier it would help everyone out.

By: You're the problem
by: Fixed it for youAug 17, 2023 1:10:23 PM

Some will be cut out entirely if they aren’t willing to accept a bid from houses they (for whatever reason) consider to be bottom-tier.

By: Fixed it for you
#2  by: abraham   

So many girls come in with a mindset of wanting certain (top tier) sororities, mine was in this category. She was also a KD legacy from her mom and a Chi O legacy from her grandmother. Once she visited those houses, she knew on second day they were not for her. She found her house pretty quickly and has loved every minute of it. Point, keep open mind and go with what you feel comfortable with, there is life outside a sorority if you choose that path.

By: abraham
by: YesAug 17, 2023 1:35:06 PM

Thank you for this. People get too concerned with this site.

By: Yes
#3  by: Person   

2203 girls registered for recruitment this fall.

By: Person
by: ?Aug 17, 2023 2:18:47 PM

How many are left? Didn’t hear about any outright black listings from all chapters. It is a tough life on these streets for a geed. Every house is better than no house as a freshman.

By: ?
#4  by: Rush mommy    

My girl better get top tier. If she has to go with a bottom house or be a mutt you will hear from me.

We are only considering DG, KD, tri Delt.

By: Rush mommy
by: GvilleAug 17, 2023 2:51:12 PM

Yeah right.

By: Gville

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.