facebook

Chi O is giggles

by:    

Lol
I’m just reminiscing thinking about the year I rushed. This was 2019 and a lot of chi os got fined/in trouble for drinking or getting high during rush. Which is weird cuz then I went to school there and they were NEVER out. And then they asked what my parents did/drive/vacation. I said my dad was a garbage man and we drove a Honda civic and vacation in Memphis HAHAH.
(My dad owns a construction company, he drives a Lexus, and we vacation in the Hampton’s)

Very normal upper middle class, but we’re not from Mississippi where everything is so cheap 🤪

And then when I told her I was from DC she said “were is that?” I told her it was near the White House where the president lived. She looked so confused. And til the day I die I think that will be the funniest thing ever. I joined a mid/top tier sorority and made so many friends. I am engaged to a sigma chi and we live in Dallas now. Your message to ~trust the process~

Posted By: Tbt
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So happy I am not your husband to be as you have some really shallow thinking.

By: Sigma Chi
#2by:    

If you talk with a weird northern working class accent, kind of like the way you spell, I would be confused too.

By: BS
#3by:    

Yup, they absolutely have to take a lot of big girls and it cuts down their ability to get good swaps or socials. A lot of it has to do with legacies and donations. Still, there are worst ones on campus like aopi.

By: Gracie
#4by:    

Definitely knows as the chunksters but they have a few good girls if you really wade into it.

By: Jess
#5by:    

Chi-o has slipped a lot because they are forced to take a lot of legacies that have nothing but a mom or grandma who donate big $. It is what it is. In fairness, they don’t have much control over the process. A big ole girl can roll through the front because legacy perks.

By: Queen of Ole Miss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.