facebook

Philanthropy truths now that it’s over

by:    

ADPi AOPi KKG PM-I have no idea what their philanthropy is even after being on campus for two years and going through recruitment but I’m sure they do one 2/10

DG has cookies and milk which is fun but I still don’t know what it is for and seems like mostly a photo-op but the captions rarely mention the cause 7/10

XO has a crawfish boil but don’t know who gets the money 7/10

KD does girls scout cookies and the green is super on brand and actually in person 10/10

APhi is heart disease and does the red gown ball (I think even their moms go) and a Mac and cheese fundraiser and they really make sure you know the cause 10/10

PBP does a singing competition, a cookie sale and reads in schools 10/10

DDD does a money drive for St Jude that fills your Instagram stories but I don’t know if many of them go to Memphis to do anything but it might be super restrictive bc it’s kids with cancer. They are very committed to St Jude 10/10

AXO is too new to tell

Posted By: Junior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Troll

By: troll blaster

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.