KD AOPi
XO PBP AXO
DDD DG PM
KKG APhi ADPi\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: 2027
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jaci   

I really don’t know how to post something new on here. Sorry! Is there an average # of houses girls get back tomorrow. My niece had 8 for philanthropy but is scared to death everyone will cut her . I really don’t know enough to help her. The girls around her tell her most get 3-4.

By: Jaci
by: HiAug 15, 2023 7:47:58 PM

A lot of legacies will get cut either from their legacy house that was only required to hold them for 2 rounds and a legacy cut by her legacy house isn’t seen as valuable to other legacy houses. Legacies that are strong for their legacy house could be down to only 2-3 this round.

By: Hi
#2  by: Hahaha   

I don’t really think KD and aopi give the same vibes

KD DDD DG Chi O (Karen’s love, snob but rich and royal, will watch all the girls in other houses go out on bid day and be jealous you can’t, but u have that little southern royalty that’s respected. Perfect if you plan to stay in Oxford).
KAPPA Alpha phi (alpha phi sucks but try to be kappa. Alpha phis hate their house, have no involvement and secretly hate eachother. Kappas are a lot of fun, party girls that doesn’t work for the Karen’s but seem happy where they are )
Phi Mu and PBP (wifey sweet smart but some weird girls it’s like 10s or 5s but makes it nice if ur cute cuz lots know it’s one or other. Seem to actually enjoy their house maybe the most)
Adpi and aopi (literally irrelevant and anyone can get it)

By: Hahaha
#3  by: OP   

The reasoning pro / con:

KD AOPi Bible girlies/ prudes
XO PBP AXO Low drama/wide range of members no chapter “look”
DDD DG PM high energy/MLM types
KKG ADPi Aphi outgoing/seek male validation

By: OP
#4  by: Oxford   

Is KKG and Alpha Phi just alike?

By: Oxford
#5  by: Uh   

Kappa and aphi both keep the clinics busy but guys don’t admit they were with aphi.

Adpi and aphi are a lot alike but aphi is the “hotter” of the two.

No one considers going kappa as falling through recruitment but aphi and adpi have that reputation and get the “what went wrong” question.

I hear a lot of aphis saying what house they should have gotten so they stay bitter about it. I’ve never heard an adpi say that though

By: Uh
#6  by: Sally Sorority Girl   

Alpha Phi is still "relatively" new and still building it's presence. It's difficult for a new sorority to break into greek life at a southern university like Ole Miss - it takes many years. It's too bad they do not get more support from the other sororities on campus.
It's actually impressive that Aphi has done well in attracting girls and has done well in the ranks over more established/older sororities at the school. It's blatantly obvious that KD XO DDD and Kappa will only say negative things about Aphi on this sight out of fear.

By: Sally Sorority Girl
by: YepAug 16, 2023 11:23:02 AM

The only ranks AP has risen in are the ones they write themselves.

All Aphis wanted to be kappas but no kappas wanted to be Aphis.

By: Yep
#7  by: Jackson   

I have met some very nice Alpha Phis.

By: Jackson
by: LolAug 16, 2023 5:26:43 PM

Because that’s your daughters house?

By: Lol
#8  by: dumb    

This whole post is really dumb the house matching does not work. It is really off. Stereotypes are really damaging to new girl's going through with an open mind. Legacy status for most sororities has ended it is only a consideration. Otherwise they would never have room for new girl's with different backgrounds.

By: dumb
by: HaAug 17, 2023 6:16:00 AM

Legacy status has changed as a national policy but it’s is up to each local chapter to decide how legacies and recs will be used.

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.