facebook

Rushing out of state fall 2024

by:    

Hi! I’m going into my senior year of high school and Ole Miss is my top choice. I know it’s early, but if I go to Ole Miss I want to rush. I am coming from CA and i don’t have a very impressive GPA (3.05 weighted as of rn). I have 1 connection with an active in a house right now. Based off this, would it be possible for me to have a successful rush?

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Keep your socials and your behavior clean. Get your connection to get you more connections and reach out to other houses.

By: Maybe
#2by:    

I was in another top house but one of my best friends was a KKG from CA. We had known each other in middle school when we were in ATL. So yes, Kappa does take CA and work on your grades this year keep them above a 3.0 so other great options open. We all enjoyed our time at Ole Miss and you will!

By: KKG

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.