facebook

Rushing for fall 2024

by:    

Hi! I am currently going into my senior year of high school and Ole Miss is my top school as of right now. I know that I am thinking way ahead, but if I go to Ole Miss I would want to rush. I am coming from out of state (CA). I don't have the most impressive GPA (3.05 weighted), and I have only one connection with an active member of a house. Would I have a good chance of getting into a house at Ole Miss?

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, you have every chance at getting a bid. Don't believe the crap on here about the sororities and ranks, they are all great. You would not be happy in a Mississippi-centric house.

By: yes
#2by:    

work to keep grades higher as grades are needed for all houses. I have seen those with learning differences not get into houses due to grades. So work this year on raising the GPA, volunteer, and activities. You must build up your resume.

By: grades
#3by:    

Kappa has had Ca girls in it since the start. But all houses have Out of state girls but connections to Ms help.

By: Kappa
#4by:    

You need to try and get that gpa up and get your friend to introduce you to her friends in her chapter and others. Come visit during fall make some connections and keep in touch with them on social until silent period next year

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I was a Chi-o at Ole Miss from Ga. My Friend was a Kappa from Ca. at Ole Miss. My other friend from a major city in the Upper Mid-West was a Kappa legacy(back when they counted) but ended up in a lower tier sorority due to grades at Ole Miss. Upper tier chapters will want someone that raises the chapter GPA. So agree put work into your grades this year and build connections.

By: thoughts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.