facebook

RANKING BASES ON WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT

by:    

It’s time to take REAL look at the houses. Legacy houses like Chi o and KD will always be most sought after. But I would say that all of the other houses are in the air. These are my rankings based on all aspects like grades, involvement, etc. it’s also based on what people on campus actually think about the houses. (Not in a specific order within rank)

1st tier: houses that are top because of exclusivity and heritage.
- Chi O and KD

2nd tier: houses that have worked hard to have great girls, grades, and reputation.
- DDD PI PHI KKG DG

3rd tier: houses that are also fantastic but have recently been statistically less successful than the above tiers
- PHI MU APHI

4th tier: houses that have been struggling consistently for a while.
AOPI ADPI

(AXO too new)

Posted By: Get outta here
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is close. I made slight modifications (no specific order within tiers:

KD XO
DG DDD KKG
PM PiPhi AP
ADP AOP AXO

By: Close

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

a pi phi did this

By: ???
by: Bye sweetie   

Swear. Go back to rebel drive

By: Bye sweetie
by: Eh   

phi mu has a lot of old grannies on here that have not accepted the fall that house has taken. A member getting arrested for stealing and credit card fraud is not quite the glory days of pageant queens. Poor thing had to steal from kappas to try and keep up.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.