facebook

Out of state pnm

by:    

Can I get into KKG, chi o, DG, KD, or tri delt as an out of state pnm with little connections. i have an okay gpa from high school (3.4), i have a rec letters (a lot of from OOS) and im blonde.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Can we stop now?

By: haha
#2by:    

You sound like 75% of the other PNMs, what will set you apart from others is what you need to focus on...

By: TRUTH
by: Agree   

Yeah I agreeā€¦.. this is almost every girl going through rush.

By: Agree
#3by:    

This is true. You sound like most girls going through. Look around when you are there. Almost everyone is cute, smart, accomplished, cute clothes, etc.

So it's not that the "top" houses wouldn't want you. You would probably fit in great there. It's just that the girls in those "top" houses have friends from high school/home town/cousins/cousins friends/cheer friends/church friends going through that they already know. So if you were completely equal to those girls (which you probably are) the girls in the houses have to choose between two equal girls: one who is a stranger and one known to the house which one do you think they will choose?

So don't feel like it's something personal against you. Your question makes it sound like "what do I have to do to get in" and the answer is nothing. You probably aren't coming up short. But there are just limited spaces and the "better" the houses are, the more likely they are to take girls with connections.

By: yea
#4by:    

Those houses are full of MS girls who all know or know of each other. Its not a great time for OOS girls unless they have lots of connections. Ignore the hype about "top" houses, its meaningless.

By: Right

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.