facebook

SEC Top 3 Academic Universities

by: SEC

These are the top tier sororities at SEC top academic universities.

1. Vanderbilt - Theta, Kappa, TriDelt
2. Florida - ADPi, KD, Zeta
3. Georgia - ADPi, Theta, Kappa, Phi Mu

Posted By: SEC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Who are yoh   

These just aren’t accurate hahahha

By: Who are yoh
by: 2024Jun 29, 2023 9:29:17 PM

Actually - these are very accurate, except Tri Delt isn’t a top sorority at VU anymore.

By: 2024
by: truthfullyJul 11, 2023 1:08:22 PM

KD is top tier at Vanderbilt and Georgia - but I agree Georgia Tech and Emory to me are more academic oriented.

By: truthfully
#2  by: AS IF    

No one goes to the SEC for academics otherwise they would pick GA TECH or EMORY---they head to ACC (UNC CHAPEL HILL AND UVA)

By: AS IF
by: love me a nerdJul 8, 2023 7:09:31 AM

The average starting salary for a GA Tech graduate is $90K. That's average, not highest. Give me a smart, cute, sweet, successful Southern 'nerd' any day over someone whose best days are behind them the moment they leave Oxford for their $40K job.

By: love me a nerd
#3  by: K   

It’s sad that ADPi is bottom tier here. I guess closing the chapter some years back really hurt them.

By: K
#4  by: truth    

ADPI closed as they could not get enough girls to join. They are not well known in this part of the south. They were founded in Ga but not as strong as you go West. Every sorority closes weak chapters as some do not want bottom chapters. Theta is much stronger Nationally and strong at many SEC schools but closed at Ole Miss due to numbers. Love for ADPI but they are not top everyplace as you go West and North. ACC no way. Zeta is stronger in SE at more schools. Be real KD, AOP, and CHI O open chapters at every school. Others are more selective at what schools they open chapters at and Alpha Pi wants to put chapters all over these days. As they missed out for years on the SOUTH where the strongest Greek systems exist. Wish all chapters well as every girl needs a home!

By: truth
#5  by: Weird post   

No one joins a sorority based on other schools unless they plan to transfer(and that is weird if you do not enjoy Ole Miss as your upset you could not get in your own state school). Girls join based on the friends at the school they attend and they have connections just like you would had you gotten into your own state school. Be truthful it appears the comment is from someone to justify why they did not get into a top sorority at Ole Miss. The truth is many Ole Miss students are on full rides and they wanted to go to a school where they actually got to have a professor vs online classes/TA/ huge lectures. Ole Miss has a personal education if you want it vs the other state research schools you mention while your in the general education classes. SEC has better football but ACC has better academics. Tulane was once an SEC team, and it wasn't kicked out. To this day, it still has more SEC football championships than Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Arkansas, South Carolina, Missouri or Texas A&M and the same amount as Mississippi State.

By: Weird post

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.