facebook

Why is everyone unattractive

by: Lol

I’m a umiami sorority girl and have a friend at ole miss in a “top” frat and I am appalled by what some of these guys look like. Y’all have the most atrocious looking students ever

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: why   

Why do all the umiami sorority girls look like $lut$?

By: why
#2  by: meh   

hot guys are close to the cost...florida, cali, texas (I guess Mexico can be a cost), east coast.

The further you go inwards, the uglier they get.

generally speaking of course

By: meh
by: Huh?Jun 3, 2023 11:21:31 AM

A cost??

By: Huh?
by: Hmm Jun 8, 2023 12:17:55 AM

It’s “coast”

By: Hmm
#3  by: GR   

You seem unattractive. Maybe stick with your own site and stop being so obsessed with us-it’s pathetic and creepy.

By: GR
#4  by: Coral Gables hometown gL    

Odd as if you know Ole Miss history more actors and Miss America's come out of this school on top of more Medical, Rhodes, Fulbright Law etc. then your overpriced PRIVATE MIAMI school full of people not smart enough to get into higher ranked U of F or FSU. Just shows now that DG got kicked off Miami campus all the smart people went to UF and FSU. Only wealthy kids with Daddy paying need to go to U of M. LOL stands for Lost out loser to a real ranked public school in their own home state perhaps the Miami girls can get Daddy to pay for another video on a leased boat but this still will not get them into an Ivy league for graduate school. Ole Miss graduates end up at Ivy schools for graduate school when it counts. Diversity at MIAMI? Coral gables is pretty but anyone with resources leaves for college. Oxford a cute hamlet with many girls from Cali. Texas and YES Coral Gables hometown girls able to afford houses in both places. Maybe if you were a Gator LOL I would show you respect. Ole Miss offers full rides to smart girls. FSU AND UF ARE WERE PRETTY GIRLS WITH BRAINS GO TO SCHOOL IN FL. Not everyone loves Miami year-round. Go study Miami girl maybe next time you can get in UF AS I DID BUT WANTED TO BE WITH MY COOL MS Camp friends. Your an example of why people are leaving Miam

By: Coral Gables hometown gL
by: Coral Gables hometown gL Jun 14, 2023 6:46:15 PM

I re-read your post clearly perhaps I missed you being worried your "friend" is planning to date a higher status lady. So sorry for your loss. But try not to judge items you do not understand like high tier women with class and brains more than just swimsuits. Adult men like women with class able to have conversations not just drop their tops.

By: Coral Gables hometown gL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.