facebook

KKG takes first transgender at Wyoming

by:    

Do you think KKG will allow a transgender member here at Ole Miss? The 7 sisters in the Wyoming chapter are suing KKG. Wonder if this will happen across the country

Posted By: hmmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I doubt it... especially considering KKG is getting sued now, I doubt they'll test their luck and force ole miss kappa to give a bid to a transgender.

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: not really   

KKG didn't force a bid, the chapter exec forced the COB bid on the chapter. When other members complained about this person's creepy behavior and that they were feeling unsafe, their concerns were ignored by Kappa nationals, hence the law suit. Kappa should have at least sent a rep to the chapter for a meeting to see what was really going on. It's a very small chapter so I guess they thought it didn't matter. Good for those members for speaking up. But no nationals force a bid, period. It's entirely up to the chapter, as happened at Wyoming.

By: not really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.