facebook

out of state PNMS

by:    

what is rushing like for non-resident PNMs who aren’t legacy girls & don’t have any connections? i’m thinking about going to ole miss but worried about the competitiveness of recruitment.. i’m not from MS

Posted By: Carol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You won't have a chance at the top sororities like XO or DDD. But if you are normal, no bad reputation, good socially, etc. then you have a decent shot at all the middle ones and the rest (PM, KKG, Pi Phi, and maybe DG; AOII, ADP).

Don't get too hung up on getting the "top" 3 or 4. You'll still have a great time socially.

By: MS
by: Funny   

You don’t go to Ole Miss but that’s okay bc you are probably also the OP bye

By: Funny
by: Yessss   

Correct!!

By: Yessss
by: Lol   

DDD isn’t top— they rank 5th currently

Also over half of the pledge classes for XO, KD and DG were from out of state— they may have had connections but this is still contrary to the popular belief that they only accept pledges from MS.

By: Lol
#2by:    

What was incorrect about my reply? Feel free to comment what you think is wrong.

By: MS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Duh   

Absolutely everything

By: Duh
#3by:    

GO IN WITH AN OPEN MIND, MY "TOP" HOUSE IS NOT YOUR "TOP" HOUSE. YOU MIGHT LIKE A SORORITY THAT WAS NOT ON YOUR RADAR AND NOT LIKE THE SORORITY YOU THOUGHT YOU MIGHT. I CAN TELL YOU MOST OF THE "TOP" HOUSES ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM BUT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU GO THROUGH RUSH AND ARE BEING ASKED BY THOSE "TOP" SORORITES WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE AND WHAT DOES YOUR DADDY DO?!?!

By: TRUTH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.